Whispers and Echoes is currently open to submissions for our latest themed call: Haiku on Healing.
- The theme is Healing. Keywords: wellness, growth, change, transformation, mending, recovery, revival, health, survival, spiritual / emotional / physical / mental healing. This is not an exhaustive list so be as creative as your inspiration guides you, and as always, interpret the theme as you will. If you want to write a haiku about healing a broken bowl, cup or computer, go for it!
- The format is: Haiku using the 5-7-5 syllable structure.
- Please, no other forms and styles of poetry, and no flash fiction for this call.
- Our usual submission guidelines apply, except that we are only accepting haiku length poetry for this particular theme (as stated above). The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Haiku on Healing – Your Name
- Submissions open: 15/06/2021
- Submissions close: 30/06/2021
- Accepted submissions will be posted on the site throughout June and into July.
- You may send up to 3 haiku for consideration. Each accepted submission will be posted separately. Acceptance of one piece doesn’t mean all pieces will be accepted.
- Please send your submissions to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.