In April, Whispers and Echoes was given the opportunity to share a wonderful selection of writing from writers and poets from around the world. Thank you to all who submitted and to all who read Whispers and Echoes this month.
General Submissions to Whispers and Echoes are still open. For more information on how to submit to the journal, please visit our SUBMIT page.
To see what we shared – or what you missed – in April, check out the links below. Enjoy!
- The Ventriloquist by Gail Henderson
- Blind by Tova Beck-Friedman
- The Padlock on the Bridge by Gail Henderson
- Lost Keys by Bartholomew Barker
- Mine and His by Gail Henderson
- A Poet’s Song by Yuu Ikeda
- Dear… by Yuu Ikeda