After our winter break, which was unexpectedly longer than intended, Whispers and Echoes has re-opened to general submissions and will begin again sharing the beautiful writing of our contributors later this month. Responses to submissions we have already received will start going out in the next few days. For more information on how to submit to the journal, please visit our SUBMIT page.
December 2021 saw us share general submissions as well as writing inspired by winter for our annual winter-themed call for submission. Thank you to everyone who submitted, read and supported the journal throughout 2021. It was and is, always, greatly appreciated.
To see what we shared – or what you missed – back in December, check out the links below. Enjoy!
- The State of Me by Gail Henderson
- Ode to a Golden Galleon by Gail Henderson
- The Dodo by Gail Henderson
- Christmas stocking by Peter Matthews
- Snowfall by Jaya Avendel
- A White Rose by Yuu Ikeda
- Mistaken identity by Peter Matthews
- Winter Days by Jaya Avendel
- her sole hope by Yuu Ikeda
- Winter Begins by Bartholomew Barker
- Merry Christmas by Peter Matthews