October proved to be bountiful, in terms of poetry and short fiction, here at Whispers and Echoes. For the first part of the month we continued sharing the responses we had received for the Butterfly Photo Prompt, before moving on to share 2021’s autumn submissions.
Thank you to everyone who submitted and who read. In the next day or two, we will be opening submissions to our next themed call, Extended Editions 2021 as well as to general submissions, before we turn our attention to our final themed call of the year, Winter 2021.
To see what we shared – or what you missed – in October, check out the links below. Enjoy!
- Shadowed Empath by Cheryl Wood
- Diaphanous Delight by Peter Matthews
- Metamorphosis by Bob Fairfield
- Butterfly by Sarah Whiley
- Flutter by Angela J. Wilson
- transformation by Tova Beck-Friedman
- Little Things by Shaily Agrawal
- Autumn Night by Yuu Ikeda
- Birth Welcome by Duane Herrmann
- In Autumn by Phillip Knight Scott
- The Wildflower by Shaily Agrawal
- Autumn Truths by Britta Benson
- Dear Autumn by Yuu Ikeda
- November World by Duane Herrmann
- Reflection on trees by Phillip Knight Scott
- He Meets Her at the Bridge of Fallen Flowers by Sunra Rainz
- Prairie Poet by Duane Herrmann