March was a great month for Whispers and Echoes as we got to share so many wonderful poems and pieces of flash fiction by a talented group of poets and writers, some new to Whispers and Echoes, others familiar to regular readers. Thank you, as always, for submitting, reading, commenting, liking, sharing and supporting this little online journal of short writing.
As of April 2021, Whispers and Echoes is going on a short break, but keep an eye out for news of when we will be opening to submissions again.
You can always check out our submissions guidelines by visiting the SUBMIT page, in readiness for when we return.
To see what we shared – or what you missed – in March, check out the links below. Enjoy!
- Kudzu by Bartholomew Barker
- Last Rays Bright by Anna Mosca
- But For Clouds and Bees by Mark Weinrich
- The Fleeting by Anna Mosca
- Meadowlark Magic by Mark Weinrich
- My Name by Anna Mosca
- Final Wishes by Glen Armstrong
- Spring Winds by McKenzie Richardson
- Town Square by Glen Armstrong
- Primal by Glen Armstrong