First, a warm welcome to new and returning contributors and readers to our little online journal of short writing.
January saw us share the remainder of the evocative, season-capturing “Winter 2020” submissions we received, before turning our attention to un-themed poetry that was sent our way.
Most of February’s posting schedule is already full (we are moving back to Monday and Friday only postings for the month), but from the second half and on into March, we will begin sharing “Spring 2021” poetry and flash fiction which has been submitted. This call is open now and closes 15 February 2021, so get your submissions in! 🙂
To see what we shared – or what you missed – in January, check out the links below. Enjoy!
To submit your own writing to the journal, please check out the submissions guidelines here.
- Steam Vent Vapors by Mark Tulin
- Winter evening by Goutam Dutta
- Let Go by Jaya Avendel
- Sideway Snow by Mark Tulin
- Taste by Jaya Avendel
- The Horse that Draws the Night by McKenzie Richardson
- Illumined Spirit by Soumika Dutta
- Metal Mania by Strider Marcus Jones
- Tears Tale by Soumika Dutta
- Woken From The Deep by Strider Marcus Jones
- Cherish Individualism by Soumika Dutta