Whispers and Echoes is now open to submissions of poetry and flash fiction on the theme of “SPRING”.
- Keywords and themes you might wish to consider (this list isn’t exhaustive): awakening, growing, budding, blossom, transition, blooms, equinox, fertility, days are lengthening, temperatures start rising, vernal, new beginnings, pastel colour, transition between seasons, seasonal specific fairy tales, folklore, myths and legends, spring on another planet / during a different period of history / how it might be in the future, flash fiction and poetry set in spring…
- Our usual submissions guidelines apply: flash fiction in 100 words or under, and poetry in 10 lines or less. The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Spring Submission – Your Name
- Submissions open: 27 January 2021
- Submissions close: 15 February 2021 or until full
- Accepted submissions will be posted on the site from the mid February through March
- Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.