The majority of December’s poetry and flash fiction was submitted specifically to two themed calls: Extended Editions 2020 and Winter 2020, but there were a few general submissions too – and we enjoyed reading each and everyone of them. We’ve decided to add the Extended Editions theme to our list of yearly calls, along with a haiku only call, as both of these seemed popular with contributors. It won’t be long before we are opening our next themed call, Spring 2021, so keep an eye open for that.
To see what we shared – or what you missed – in December, check out the links below. Enjoy!
To submit your own writing to the journal, please check out the submissions guidelines here.
- Out of Order by Ju-Lyn Tan
- Flawless by Monica St Hillaire
- How Dare You? by Peter Matthews
- Counting Memories by Liyona
- If We Never by Liyona
- Crow Winter by Mark Tulin
- Winter in the city of Kolkata by Goutam Dutta
- Winters by Jaya Avendel
- A Winter’s Tale by Arnold Blake