November’s shared poetry and flash fiction was a wonderful mix of general submissions and responses for themed calls, as well as a fantastic balance of flash fiction and poetry. On the 13th of November we shared three “Friday the 13th” inspired pieces, and then towards the end of the month, we began sharing longer pieces submitted to our “Extended Editions” call. To see what we shared – or what you missed – check out the links below. Enjoy!
To submit your own writing to the journal, please check out the submissions guidelines here.
- Acceptance by Soumika Dutta
- Meanwhile by Soumika Dutta
- My Fairy by Liyona
- Stand Tall by Soumika Dutta
- Adrift by Ju-Lyn Tan
- A Love Like No Other by Monica St Hillaire
- More Than Equal by Peter Matthews