Whispers and Echoes is now open to submissions of poetry and flash fiction on the theme of “WINTER”. This will be our last submissions call of 2020.
- Keywords and themes you might wish to consider (this list isn’t exhaustive): snow, frost, ice, Winter Solstice, transition between seasons, cosiness, winter-themed ghost stories, seasonal specific fairy tales, folklore, myths and legends, winter on another planet / during a different period of history / how it might be in the future, flash fiction and poetry set in winter…
- Our usual submissions guidelines apply: flash fiction in 100 words or under, and poetry in 10 lines or less. The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Winter Submission – Your Name
- Submissions open: 18 November 2020
- Submissions close: 6 December 2020 or until full
- Accepted submissions will be posted on the site from the middle of December 2020
- Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.