Another bumper crop of poetry, with a little flash fiction thrown in, was posted on the site in August. Extra posting days were made available to accommodate all the beautiful submissions we received. Some were general, un-themed submissions, some were responses for “Summer 2020”, but all were wonderfully written and evocative.
To submit your own writing to the journal, check out the submission guidelines here.
- Contagious by McKenzie Richardson
- Our First Picnic (Haibun) by Crystal Grimes
- camellia ~ a haiku by mindfills by s.s.
- Tomorrow by McKenzie Richardson
- Kaleidoscope by Arushi Singh
- Firebird by McKenzie Richardson
- summer ~ a haiku by mindfills by s.s.
- Harlequin Quill by Arushi Singh
- Water Watchers by McKenzie Richardson
- summer meadows ~ a haiku by mindfills by s.s.
- Nightfall by Crystal Grimes
- I Miss by McKenzie Richardson
- For the Birds (Tritina) by Crystal Grimes
- Our Summers by McKenzie Richardson
- That Summer Years Ago by McKenzie Richardson