July saw a flurry of submissions arrive in our inbox, persuading us to add a few extra posting days to the journal to accommodate all the beautiful writing that was sent our way. The majority of work shared was from our “Haiku on Hope” call, but we also started posting responses for “Summer 2020” too. Enjoy!
To submit your own writing to the journal, check out the submission guidelines here.
- Sweet Dreams by R.V. Mitchell
- Hope by Jaya Avendel
- Time by Tina Stewart Brakebill
- Evolution by McKenzie Richardson
- Ray of Light by Monica St Hillaire
- Through the Tunnel by McKenzie Richardson
- moyuru ~ a tanka by mindfills by s.s.
- In The Meantime by Monica St Hillaire
- Forecast by McKenzie Richardson
- Postcard From Summer Camp by Crystal Grimes
- salacious ~ a haiku by mindfills by s.s.
- Dream Come True by Monica St Hillaire