In addition to always being open to general submissions (you can find the full submissions guidelines on our SUBMIT page), Whispers and Echoes is now open to submissions of poetry and flash fiction on the theme of “AUTUMN”.
- Keywords and themes you might wish to consider (this list isn’t exhaustive): changing seasons, falling leaves, end of summer, shorter days and longer nights, autumn equinox, autumnal foods / colours / rituals / events / associations, harvest, nature and nature deities, autumnal weather or autumnal-inspired settings for flash fiction stories and poetry
- Our usual submissions guidelines apply: flash fiction in 100 words or under, and poetry in 10 lines or less. The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Autumn Submission – Your Name
- Submissions open: 27 July 2020
- Submissions close: 20 August 2020 or until full
- Accepted submissions will be posted on the site from the middle of September to early October 2020
- Please send your submission to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.