June saw the posting schedule at Whispers and Echoes return to normal, with all the work posted having been submitted for our special theme, ‘Haiku on Hope’ – our most popular submissions call to date! Enjoy!
To submit your own writing to the journal, check out the submission guidelines here.
- High Expectations by R.V. Mitchell
- Lost or Found by Jaya Avendel
- The Light by Tina Stewart Brakebill
- Haiku on Hope by Jennifer Bates
- Glimmerings by R.V. Mitchell
- A Spark by Tina Stewart Brakebill
- Walk by Jaya Avendel
- Hopeful Writer by Rachael Holmes
- In the Stillness by Tina Steward Brakebill