The theme for February here at Whispers and Echoes is “LOVE”.
Submissions don’t necessarily have to be overly sweet or romantic. We are happy to consider poetry and flash fiction inspired by the darker side of the emotion too.
- Keywords and themes you might wish to consider (this list isn’t exhaustive): star-crossed lovers, obsession, flowers, dating, proposals, weddings, marriage, separation, divorce, unrequited love, online dating, long-distance romance, love spells or rituals, relationships from mythology and folklore, Valentine’s Day…
- Our usual submission guidelines apply: flash fiction in 100 words or under and poetry in 10 lines or less. The full guidelines can be found here. Please read them before submitting.
- Please state the following in the subject line: Love Submission – Your Name
- Submissions open: 26 January 2020
- Closing Date for Submissions: 26 February 2020
- Accepted submissions will be posted on the site throughout February, and depending on the volume of submissions received, into March.
- Please send your submissions to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.